Those fabulous shoes!

Hi! How lovely with a saturday morning! Took a powerwalk before breakfast and it feels so good :) now I can park my ass here in my scraproom without bad conscience all day long :P


The challenge over at punky Scraps is to be inspired by this shoe and what can I say!? I LOVE ALL things about it! Can´t wear those heals myself but in my dreams, I do!

I actually know a foxy lady who`s got plenty of those shoes and she is gorgeous in them!


I was inspired by the whole thing in this shoe and I think it shows in my layout. This is so me and i love it so thank you for this awesome challenge ;)

The layout is about my passion for coffee in various shapes...the picture shows a big cup of Irish Coffee.



Thank you for watching! xx lisa

9 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Fasen vilken sko! I like ALOT! ;-) och din lo är underbar! Så mycket detaljer och färgerna är helt i min smak! :-)
Ha en toppenhelg!

misty sa...

This is incredibly cool and original! Very cool and totally punked out!

Sara sa...

Riktigt cool LO! Älskar färgerna och detaljerna!! Kul att du är med och leker på Punky scraps! :-) Ha en fin helg!

Angelica sa...

Supersnyggt!!!
Snacka om att verkligen fånga en bild!!

Cheryl (C Mom Go) sa...

How I love all those awesome skulls!!! And you totally rocked these colors too. Fabulous page!!!! You rock!

Cattis sa...

Vad mycket inspirerande det fanns härinne. Du gör både läckra layouter och kort!

Cheryl sa...

wow - perfect!! What a great LO! x

Kerry sa...

I have to say I'm right there with you on the coffee passion.

Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with punky scraps

Scrap Vamp sa...

WOW! I LOVE this page!!!!