SmudgeFest Day 2

Todays Challenge is "Trashy Tuesday"

(Create a project by upcycling some of your trash! Be sure to pick something that is obviously trash (i.e. soda can, bottle tops, bread closure tabs, etc.). )

I think I made a personal record when making this project, lol.
I´ve never made a project as fast as this one...

Used a top cover of a cheese can in plastic and made myself a personal coaster for my morning coffe :)

Maybe a bit brutal but I have a childish fascination for blood :P

Used a part of the digi "plaque as death"



  Entering "trashy Tuesday" at Smudgy Antics blog


 


 
 

7 kommentarer:

Wendy sa...

Lisa your coaster is so cool! I love that image and have used the skull many times. The red gives it a drip of color. Great idea for the "trashy tuesday" challenge. Good luck!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict sa...

so funny idea !!!

Andrea C sa...

Brill xx

Evil Edna sa...

that is so cool.EE

ike sa...

Oh, that's a great idea.. why don't I ever think of things like this ??!! Fabulous :-) xxx

Monique's art sa...

this is awesome, such a clever idea

Tori sa...

Wow! Brilliant idea, trash never looked so good! Love the drippy blood, great work, Lisa!

:)tOri