UTEE SKULL

This weeks challenge over at Smudgy Antics is called "TIC-TAC-TOE (three in a row)"


I´ve used SKULL, 3D and EMBOSS.

Covered a 6*6 inch canvas with black crumbled tissue paper, two layers (added with decoupage finish).

Printed the digi "Skull - Quoth the Raven" on patterned lilac scrap paper. painted the teeth with uni-ball signo pen.
Glued it to a heavy black cardstock and while wet I bent the whole skull for dimension (3D look).
Also distressed it with black distress ink.

Now came the hard part...covering the skull with UTEE. I used my new tool the melting pot but when covering this big piece I had to use my embossing gun to smooth the UTEE and it took me a while to get this finish :) but I did so here it is.

I´m quite happy with the result :)





Thank you for watching and get on over to SMUDGY ANTICS :)

*Be sure to read and follow the challenge rules posted on the left side bar to qualify for the random prize drawing and the coveted "Top Three" badge.

 XX

9 kommentarer:

Wendy sa...

OMG!!! this is a fantastic piece Lisa...wow...i saw this on the SA site and had to see how you created it...wonderfully done!!! the skull looks like glass in the photos!

Kristina ScrapSalig sa...

Oooh, riktigt, riktigt läckert! Har själv aldrig arbetat med utee så jag vet inget om svårighetsgraden, kan bara ana =) Coolt färgval och imponerande resultat!

Ha det gott!

Emelie sa...

wow!! super snyggt!!!

I Don't Do Straight sa...

This FABULOUS!!! Love everything about it, and it's purple, so it must be for me LOL

Lisa this would fit the challenge over at Haunted Design House this week :)

~Lady B~ sa...

Fabulous canvas! I love the texture on the canvas in contrast to the smooth, shiny skull. Great color choices and an awesome piece of artwork!

ike sa...

SUPERB - this is just amazing. Love that background and the UTEE on the skull is awesome. Fabulous piece Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shelley sa...

Really gorgeous piece Lisa! that skull totally rocks!! :D xx

Monique's art sa...

this is so great. the texture is awesome together with the skull. Love it

Croms' Cubby Hole sa...

Lisa you did a fantastic job on this. I use my heat gun with utee as well sometimes with larger pieces ;) xxxxxxxx