Halloween cupcakes - day 14!

Smeared and Smudged forum 31 days of halloween - day 14

There will be multiple prizes daily and a huge grand prize at the end of the month!

*There is a blogroll in my sidebar where my SSforum mates will show their project every day as well! Go check them out.

You can find some more info about the event: here


 Hi!

You came here from talented Sharon .


Today it is Sunday and i want to offer you all some creepy grey cupcakes! :)

Used Dylusions Ink Spray in different colors on the moulds and background of stamps.
The torso is from a clear stamp mini set - Inkadinkado and "witching hour" is a freebie from Free Digital Stamps. Skull is a snagèm clear stamp. I had some fun cake paper with skulls that I used under and on the öhhhh? what do you call them? cake toppers? well, you know what I mean :).



 Thank you for watching!

Your next stop is creative: Karen

14 kommentarer:

Angelica sa...

Superläskigt husdjur!!
Vet inte om jag vill dela en muffins med den typen!!!
LÄCKERT på ett mycket kusligt sätt!

DonnaMundinger sa...

EEEWWW!!!!! I must say this is helping my diet immensely! Fabulous work! xxD

Steph sa...

awesome, love that mouse chowing down. Fab toppers too!

Candace Jedrowicz sa...

Eee! You made me chuckle again! That's why I love your work!

silvia sa...

Fun cupcakes!!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com sa...

wow.love it all the moldy texture and the rat having a feast..the trimmings are fun and the markers are beautiful
hugs,
susan s.

Unknown sa...

Love your cup cakes they look awesome
Hugs xxx

Pam S. sa...

What fun for a party. Thank you for sharing your inspiration.

~Lady B~ sa...

Ewwww! Creepy cakes/muffins. Cute decorations you have made to poke in the treats. Looks awesome!

Sharon Sahl sa...

I love the cupcake markers and thought, "Ick," when I saw the cupcakes but I think that's blueberries in there! I'd have to chase the mouse away first, I guess!!

Monique's art sa...

No thank you i won't have any


so fun great job made me smile

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen sa...

Oh my, those cupcakes are delightfully evil !

Julia sa...

This are creepy!
Hugs,
Julia

ScrappingBeauty sa...


sweet! They look fabulous! perfect for a halloween party may be too nice to eat!? lol