NEVERMORE

Hi

Made a card for the august challenge over at smeared&smudged forum "very sketchy challenge" .

Here is the sketch

The backing paper with blood is a scrapbookpaper from creative imaginations. Used The EAP rubberstamp set from SmearedInk rubber club. Stamped the textstamp randomly. The tombstone die is from TH and are sandpapered on core cardstock. Swirl die is bosskut. I stamped it all with brown so there is not a single bit of black on this card. Not really my comfortzone...I love black in all shapes! I don´t know if i like this one but it was fun to make so...


Thank you for watching my project!

1 kommentar:

Borqna sa...

This is a great art project! Congratulations!
/I think the sketch is fairly tough, but you have a perfect idea./
Heartily wish you success and inspiration!