Steampunk Junk Clock

I bought a clock on dollarstore because I wanted to alter it with my beer bottle caps. (my BF is a beer geek)

Started of with the caps that I hammered and painted. The background is layred with gesso and metallic acrylic paint and steampunk rubber stamps.

The cover of the clock is painted with modeling paste and then painted. Found some metal bits in my stash that I alcohol inked. I think it turned out pretty cool. The clock is 23 cm across.




I´m entering HDH: Macabre Monday Challenge - #186 Stemapunk Junk
and
Altered Eclectics - Alter something: Anything Goes

Thank you!

5 kommentarer:

Creepy Glowbugg sa...

This is one insanely cool clock!
I love how the background came together with the caps and the stamps and the paint. Looks awesome!
Thanks for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH!

Ellis sa...

Fabulous clock you altered, it looks great! Nice recycling too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Monique's art sa...

cool clock, great idea to use bottle caps, thanks for playing at hdh

DonnaMundinger sa...

Amazing clock! Way to recycle! Thanks so much for joining our Steampunk Junk challenge at HDH. xxD

Fiona (anubis 1 ) sa...

fabulous clock a wonderful project. Thanks for joining in our Steampunk Junque Challenge at HDH.