Wall hanging

I just bought some steampunk gear dies and this image ("dr Doom" Rick St. Dennis) is so cool so I thought I had to make something with them.

Colored the image with copics and derwent pens. Addded some silver gel pen where I wanted it to look more like metal...

The backing is covered with modeling paste and set to dry. Same with gear dies. I painted it all with black gesso and then used silver metallic acrylic paint on finger and rubbed it on to surface. Also used a purple gel pen for some of the gears.

 


 I´m entering the following challenges:

Rick St dennis progressive Challenge - Steampunk

The Corrosive Challenge #200 Celebration! - Anything Goes

A Step In The Dark - #2 Use some purple on your projects/Anything goes


Thank you for taking a look at my Hanging!


8 kommentarer:

~Lady B~ sa...

This Rocks! Awesome work, Lisa! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Rick's Progressive Challenge :)

Lady B
RSD EDT

applejack cards by sue sa...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! A really stunning wall hanging, you have inspired me to try different techniques. Thank you for joining us in the Steampunk challenge.
Sue
RSD EDT

Pauline sa...

This is stunning! amazing background!!

Teresa sa...

Love this hanging - the texture is fantastic and I will have to try this myself! Thanks for joining us at A step in the Dark... - hope to see you again x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) sa...

Awesome and scary at the same time! LOL. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our 200th challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again real soon!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com sa...

Oh so incredible.Fabulous art. I am amazed and love this. Thank you for joining us at A Step In The Dark Challenge.
susan s

Alison sa...

This is so freaking incredible! What an amazing piece you have created! I just wanna touch it! Thank you so much for playing along with A Step in the Dark!

Regan sa...

Delightfully creepy! Love the background you created! That is awesome! Thanks for joining us for our 200th challenge at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan