Yay...

I took part in The Sparkle and Glitter the Rick St dennis Progressive Challenge "steampunk" and for the second challenge I was given a specific image to use, "you are a winner".

This is my project. Colored with copics, edges is distressed with ink pad. The paperflowers are also colored in the same copic pens as image. The plastic spiders and cogs are alcohol inked and the cogs and gears are die-cuted in metal tape. The BG papers is distressed and I´ve used craft resist papers and then die-cut.




Thank you for stopping by!



4 kommentarer:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts sa...

Thank you so much for supporting us by entering our current challenge 'anything goes', over on the Dark Themed "A Step In The Dark" Challenge Blog.

What a totally amazing make. The image is fantastic and coloured perfectly. The brighter coloured elements around the edge finished it off. Good luck in your challenges.

I hope you will pop back and join us for more of our future fortnightly challenges...we have amazing sponsors offering amazing prizes!

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx ASITD DT Member

p.s - I have some candy on my personal blog if you are interested xxxx

Teresa sa...

Great work on this image (I still haven't started on mine yet!) Love the composition of this card and the little cogs in the flowers. Thanks for joining us at A Step in the Dark this time - good luck x

Monique's art sa...

Lovely colour combi, the monster looks great

thanks for playing at Sparkle and Glitter

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com sa...

This is fabulous. I love him colored so puuurrfectly this is such a treat for me.
Thank you for joining us at A Step In the Dark challenges
hugs
susan s