Congrats in circles...

Hi,

I have a mixed media card to show you. Used dylusions ink spray red and orange with water blend. Some different stamps and a die word that says congrats in Swedish from a Swedish company Idas Magasin. It is die cuted in self adhesive foil and colored with black alcohol ink. The circle dies are spellbinders. Also added some Sakura Gelly roll pen on some of the stamps.





I´m entering this card in The Mixed Media Card Challenge - #20red

Thank you for watching my project! lisa

3 kommentarer:

Julia Aston sa...

I just love the interesting dies you used on this - so bold and dynamic! The black and red sparys and inks are wonderful! thanks for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge!

Sanna sa...

oh I love circles!!! this is a great card! glad you joined in with us at MMCC this month!!

The Colour Press sa...

Such an interesting composition, my fav part is d text in the right side bottom circle. Looks like a magnifying glass on that part adding dimension to a one layer card. Wowies. Thank you for joining us at the mixed media card challenge.