Favourite color combination...



I love the colors and metal finish I´ve worked with on this project and I haven´t used the false metal technique in a very long time!

But I just went totally mad when tryind to take pics this morning :( I don´t know why but it doesn´t show the real true colors on cardstock and some other elements but I couldn´t do it any better...

I have used a digitial stamp from Ike´s Art "robot 2" wow I´m totally in love with this girl! Too bad I don´t color that well...

The backing and flowers is covered with metal tape and then dry embossed with TH folders. Covered in some black acrylic paint and glitter. The die cut leaves is a strip die from TH.



1. I want to take part in the Ike World Challenges TIC-TAC-TOE and I used the glitter, flowers and embossing row ( hope it counts with dry embossing).

2. Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #2 - U is for Unused (used the false metal technique)

 3. Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 247  Ladies Day ( It is a lady on my card)


 Thank you for watching my card! xx




13 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Wow stunning colouring of the image beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Mimi sa...

Your creation is totally AWESOME hun, your colouring is brilliant and I love how the embellishments and dp you have used go so perfectly with the image :) :) :) Hugs Jane IKEsWORLD DT xxxxx

Princess Judy Palmer sa...

Love that faux metal look. This is such a unique and interesting card. There is so much to look at!

Borqna sa...

OMG! Excellent! Bravo!
Good luck!

brenda sa...

A great card with so much lovely texture, it's perfect for our Ladies Day theme, thank so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here, if you already have than thank you so much.

B x

Donna sa...

Fantastic project!!! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the "U is for Unused" challenge!!
PS - have to tell you that I ADORE your blog banner :)

KristyLee sa...

Lisa,
This is truly fanatical I LOVE this!! Super great job, love how you added a bit of a nose on the left side! You colored her so beautifully!
I am glad you are swapping with us at Ike's Art Fan Page on FB. And you should post this on the fan page too! Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges!
Peace,
KristyLee
(IWC DT)

Lindsey sa...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Very cool image -- and I'd say perfectly coloured! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stmapers for our U is for Unused challenge.

Barbara Godden sa...

Oh WOW, love the faux metal technique and your colouring is just fine infact it is better than fine it's great!! thanks for playing along with us at SOSS for the Unused challenge.

ike sa...

WOWZA !! This is a gorgeous creation Lisa. The bacground and metallic flowers go sooooo well with her. Your colouring is wonderful and totally rocks !!!!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at IKE'sWORLD Challenges :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

SAMARA sa...

Lisa this is an amazing job of ROBOT 2!!!! I love your coloring of her/him/it so much! The human side of the face is STUNNING. You have made her lovely and your blending is just incredible. The robot side, equally as imaginative and great. The metallic - wow - just wow. And yes of course - embossed. Thanks for being concerned about that though. Shows how conscious you are about the rules at Ike's - that is quite a compliment to Ike's World Challenge. Best of Luck Lisa! Best, Samara DT IWC

Lee aka Violent Kittie sa...

I love your false metal. Do yo have a tutorial? Thanks for playing along with SOSS,

Karen Schroeder sa...

Awesome card and image! I love the metal tape embossed pieces. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!